Backend Developer PHP
- Job title Backend Developer PHP
- Location Eindhoven
Your job as Backend Developer PHP
What do you need
What's in it for you
A wonderful opportunity for a versatile job within a professional, family-like Education Technology company based in Eindhoven. The purpose is to improve education in the Netherlands and beyond.
Tech stack: PHP – Laravel – Azure – MongoDB – GIT – Bitbucket Pipelines – Jenkins
Our client (Skool) is located in Eindhoven and enables smooth access to educational systems in elementary schools, regardless of location, device, or platform. Your new team consists of 2 developers and a Tester/Product Owner.
In two weeks’ sprints, you will build multiple applications for logging in, integration, and admin. Think of software to communicate with ID-Management systems such as Azure Active Directory or G Suite.
Your colleague has a lot of affinity with system integration, you will partly focus on DevOps.
You’ll be allowed to spend 10% of your time on small-scaled (research) projects of your own. You can use this opportunity to dive deeper into data science or data engineering. Our current developer is hoping this excites you just as much.
As our new Backend Developer PHP, you work and think on a higher vocational level, with at least about 3 years of experience. The experience and desire to work together are really important to us. A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent would be very nice to have.
- Extensive experience with PHP and source code management software such as Subversion, Git, and/or Bitbucket
- A good understanding of design patterns, data structures, and the application thereof
- Experience with web-based technologies (HTTPS, JSON, WebSockets, RESTful Web Services, SAML, and OAuth), and Identity Management systems like Azure Active Directory
- Experience or proof of your affinity with setting up and using CI/CD related tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket Pipelines), and system and network programming (I/O, memory management, multithreaded development, TCIP/IP)
- ‘Lunch table Dutch’ would help a lot to get around quickly enough.
- A full-time job (at least 36 hours a week) within a professional organization with a family-like character
- An employment contract for a fixed period of 7 months, which will convert into an indefinite contract if we both feel like we’re a perfect match
- An annual gross salary of €45k – €58k and competitive secondary benefits
- Working from home will remain possible post-COVID
- A company with an informal atmosphere, an inclusive culture, and short lines of communication.
Boost your professional growth!
Are you ready to boost your professional growth? Send your cv and link to your GitHub or GitLab profile to firstname.lastname@example.org!
HIER NIETS INVULLEN
Marcel de Jong 020 6120081
This is some text about applying in general. For example, what can the candidate expect after filling out the form? We will respect their personal details, and that kind of stuff.