Backend Developer (Python)
- Job title Backend Developer (Python)
- Location Utrecht
Your job as Backend Developer (Python)
What do you need
What's in it for you
Stack: Python, Flask, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
As a Backend Developer (Python) within Ready Education, you can help Universities, Colleges, and Business Schools engage with their staff and students. With one single point of entry, Teachers and Students can access timetables, attendance tracking, test results, and more. Are you ready to work on the platform you wish you had in your college days?
Trusted by 700+ institutions to build communities and drive retention, Ready Education is the leading mobile student engagement platform (7 million active users) on a mission to improve student success in higher education worldwide.
As one new SaaS company, formed in 2021 from StuComm (NL), Collabco (UK), AppScho (FR), and Ready Education (NA), we’ve entered a period of aggressive growth. We continue to learn and don’t fear taking risks and making mistakes. The opportunity to work on a new global software platform makes it an exciting time to join in.
You’ll work in a global team of 5 back-end developers. This Core team will be adding new features to the core API and making large improvements to the technical architecture (scalability and performance). The team and its challenges are open to junior and senior developers.
You will also be interacting with members of the integration team (Java), the web team (Angular), and the mobile team.
You have at least 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience with Python OR a solid will to work in Python;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Demonstrable development experience with Flask, C#, OR Java is nice to have;
- You value learning, keeping your knowledge up-to-date, and being the best in what you do;
- Enjoy the process of working as part of a team, bringing a positive, collaborative approach to software development.
- A solid monthly salary, based on your experience;
- Company pension, laptop, and peripherals;
- An international environment with experienced coworkers who help you move on;
- A lot of room for personal development and for taking your own initiatives to be as successful as possible in this role;
- Working space in our cozy office in the lively city center of Utrecht;
- Friday afternoon drinks;
HIER NIETS INVULLEN
Marcel de Jong 020 6120081
Introduce yourself to us! Help us get to know you better by sharing your cv, your online profile or your website with us. We will get back at you within 2 working days.