You can contribute as a tech-savvy recruiter with about 1-2 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, also if you have an IT background and would love to make your first steps into leading your peers to the job of their dreams.
Do you live in or around the greater Amsterdam area, or are you otherwise EU-based and willing to relocate to the Netherlands? Come on, find out more about the impact you can make as a Junior Tech Recruiter within IT Headhunter.
This role is about finding like-minded tech talents and matching them to socially conscious companies.
- Find and connect with (tech) talents in any refreshingly new way. Use various channels and sourcing techniques to look for potential candidates
- Post vacancies on our own website and share them on other platforms
- Besides actively sourcing inside and outside your network, you’ll keep track of all the inbound applicants
- Promote our employer brand both online and offline
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks, such as LinkedIn, Slack, Github, etcetera
- Like, share, and comment on relevant social media content on behalf of IT Headhunter.
If you are willing to work for a good cause and have a keen knowledge of the IT industry and people, you will be successful. With an eager mindset of pioneering and willingness to disrupt the world of Talent Sourcing, you set new standards, and explore your endless opportunities. Be curious about
other cultures and beliefs, be aware of the world around you.
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- The ability to flex rules in order to get results
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (near-native English)
- Effective time-management and administrative abilities
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques would be very nice to have, like recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings
- On the lookout for a conscious colleague
- Work, act and think on a higher vocational level
Well, let’s start by saying this is an outstanding opportunity if you have an entrepreneurial mind, willing to help build and improve our organization. Expand your agency experience as our very first employee (!), and work closely with our team of freelancers.
You will get to work with a seasoned tech recruiter, on both the corporate and agency side. Marcel is trained in executive search, as he started as a researcher within an executive search agency. He will share his experience and guide you to grow in this role. Can you picture yourself as our new future CEO?
Compensation and benefits are negotiable, will certainly grow with you, but depending on what you bring to the table. You’ll start with 24 hours a week, with a realistic chance of increase in a later stage.
A piece of paper doesn’t necessarily say anything about who you are and what you’re capable of. However, we love to hear what shaped you into the person you are today, what makes you proud, and who you want to be tomorrow. You are your best and only ambassador.
Reach out if you would love to utilize your solid networking skills for a good cause, if you know how to source on social media, or if you’re willing to learn and nurture this skill. More importantly, you enjoy learning about the different roles we hire for, but also enjoy learning and growing in your own role within IT Headhunter.
Show us how to get in touch with you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and present yourself in a cover letter. Talk soon!