Frontend Developer (Angular)
- Job title Frontend Developer (Angular)
- Location Utrecht
Your job as Frontend Developer (Angular)
What do you need
What's in it for you
Stack: Angular(13)/React/Vue, HTML, CSS
As a Frontend Developer (Angular) within Ready Education, you will work on our single-page application (SPA) for Universities and students to engage. You will make an actual difference to the student experience worldwide.
Trusted by 700+ institutions to build communities and drive retention, Ready Education is the leading mobile student engagement platform (7+ million active users) on a mission to improve student success in higher education worldwide.
As one new SaaS company, formed in 2021 from StuComm (NL), Collabco (UK), AppScho (FR), and Ready Education (NA), we’ve entered a period of aggressive growth. The opportunity to work on a new global software platform makes it an exciting time to join in.
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll work on our single-page application (SPA) in our global web team (5 FTE). You will professionalize the current application, where universities can log into and execute admin tasks. Apart from this, you’ll be creating a student login, even unauthenticated. With the progression of time and growth, the list of possible features is endless.
Next to the business (p.e. product management and customer success), you’ll work together with the mobile team, the core, and the integration team. Either remotely, or on-premises in Utrecht or one of our other EU locations.
On top of the above, you will perform code reviews for other team members and provide them with feedback. Quality code is key.
- Demonstrable past experience with Angular/React/Vue, we currently work with Angular13;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- You have experience working on a single-page application (SPA) or equivalent experience with a object oriented developent language;;
- You value learning, keeping your knowledge up-to-date, and being the best in what you do;
- Enjoy the process of working as part of a team, bringing a positive, collaborative approach to software development.
We offer you an international and inspiring environment with experienced coworkers who help you move on. Because of our extensive tech platform, you’ll get the ultimate chance to expand your skillset, or specialize in a certain area.
- Annual gross salary 65k-75k, based on your experience;
- Company pension;
- Company laptop and peripherals;
- A lot of room for personal development and for taking your own initiatives to be as successful as possible in this role;
- Working space in our cozy office in the lively city center of Utrecht;
- Friday afternoon drinks!
HIER NIETS INVULLEN
Marcel de Jong 020 6120081
Introduce yourself to us! Help us get to know you better by sharing your cv, your online profile or your website with us. We will get back at you within 2 working days.