- Job title Java Developer
- Location Randstad
Your job as Java Developer
What do you need
What's in it for you
How about working in a true self-organization? With the right ammount of openess and everything is negotiable. Are you ready to learn more?
TrailBlazers is a self-organization that is involved in software development, mainly in Java and related web technologies. They support clients on location and work flexibly, with a unique form of collaboration and attention to the world around them. In addition, they carry out independent innovation projects that are socially relevant.
s a Java developer at TrailBlazers, you will mainly work for innovative organizations that contribute to a better world or want to do so. Based on your competencies and (growth) wishes, a suitable assignment is sought for you, usually in the Randstad area. Java is the common factor, and at least 60% of your work is focused on backend development. Furthermore, you can work with various front-end technologies or, for example, Kotlin. Of course, this varies per client.
You are a developer at heart and feel at home in an open company culture. You are not afraid of responsibility and enjoy working together on the company. Together with your colleagues, you ensure that everyone feels at home, can grow, and contribute. You are happy to create beautiful software products, happy users, and satisfied clients.
- As a Java Developer, you need a minimum of 5 years of development experience, of which at least 2 years in Java.
- You have experience with Spring, Hibernate, or similar frameworks.
- You are familiar with CI and CD.
- Furthermore, you have worked with Scrum, Kanban, or a variant thereof.
- It is okay if you do not speak Dutch, as long as you are willing to learn.
- Experience with Sociocracy (3.0) and/or Holacracy is a plus.
Among other things, TrailBlazers offers an employment contract (also possible as a midlance) for an indefinite period for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Profit sharing of 20% for all employees,
- the possibility of certification with extra entitlement to profit sharing,
- a knowledge budget of 5 days and €2500 per year,
- a mobility budget for a lease car, public transport, or own car, an own IT budget,
- the possibility to choose your own number of vacation days,
- a monthly TrailBlazers day, and regular social events.
In addition, the motto “Everything is negotiable, and much is possible” applies.
HIER NIETS INVULLEN
Marcel de Jong 020 6120081
Introduce yourself to us! Help us get to know you better by sharing your cv, your online profile or your website with us. We will get back at you within 2 working days.