Low Code Developer
- Job title Low Code Developer
- Location Ede (hybride)
Your job as Low Code Developer
What do you need
What's in it for you
Great job for anyone open to functional (low code) development in a succefull and purpose driven company, in a safe working environment.
Adapcare is a no-nonsense scale-up with around 100 employees. They offer two software products for elderly care, disability care, youth care, mental healthcare, and protected housing. Their Electronic Patient Record (EPR) and the EPR-app Anne help healthcare professionals do their work better. Adapcare is located in Ede.
For the data integration team that deals with exchanging data with external systems within the EPR, we are looking for a Low Code Developer. In this role, you will work with Pluriform, a low-code platform that enables you to quickly make functional contributions to the software. It makes sense that you also have contact with customers, such as functional administrators and occasionally end-users.
You will work with other developers, a product owner, a scrum master (team lead), and a product specialist. In sprints of 4 weeks, you will work on user stories for 3 weeks, and 1 week will be dedicated to testing and planning.
You will spend at least 80% of your time working in the efficient development environment of Pluriform. If you have the ambition, you can also work with Node.js and/or TypeScript.
- HBO level of education and demonstrable affinity with IT
- Several years of relevant work and/or professional experience
- Experience with scripting languages
- You can read and speak Dutch fluently
- You are responsible, accurate, and communicatively skilled
This is an ideal job for someone who has just completed a retraining program or, for example, for an application and/or system administrator with experience in scripting languages.
- A one-year contract, followed by an indefinite contract for 32 to 40 hours per week.
- A salary of €4,000 to €5,500 gross per month.
- A pension scheme, year-end bonus, travel allowance, and remote working allowance (hybrid working).
- You will have the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to our product and to a socially relevant sector, where it is also a joy to work with satisfied customers.
HIER NIETS INVULLEN
Marcel de Jong 020 6120081
Introduce yourself to us! Help us get to know you better by sharing your cv, your online profile or your website with us. We will get back at you within 2 working days.