Senior Frontend Developer
- Job title Senior Frontend Developer
- Location Remote
Your job as Senior Frontend Developer
What do you need
What's in it for you
Are you an experienced frontend developer with network management affinity and UX ambition, looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a greenfield project? Look no further.
- A business partner in network automation, helping customers optimize and automate network-related processes to improve efficiency, compliance, innovation, collaboration, and cost reduction.
- Market leader in Multi-vendor & Hybrid Network Automation & Service Orchestration
- Core team based in Amsterdam-Utrecht region, with partners and vendors worldwide
- Clients include Rabobank, VodafoneZiggo, Splunk, and HTM
- Named a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2020.
Join NetYCE, a leading network automation company, as we embark on transforming our flagship product, the netYCE framework software into a SaaS platform (netCarrot). We are seeking a talented frontend developer to help us build our product using the latest technologies and create a cutting-edge user interface. While the existing tech stack is Angular 15, you will have the freedom to choose new technology for this project.
- Design and implement a modern and intuitive user interface for the netCarrot, in collaboration with a Junior Developer.
- Work closely with the backend developers to integrate frontend components with the Python backend using REST APIs.
- Contribute to architectural decisions and provide expertise in frontend development.
- Ensure the scalability, performance, and maintainability of the frontend codebase.
- Stay up to date with the latest frontend technologies and best practices, and propose improvements to the development process.
We’re looking for a communicative team player with a love for problem-solving and taking responsibility.
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Familiarity with REST APIs and asynchronous programming.
Full-time (min 32hrs) position in a growing and ambitious scale-up company with lots of potential
- Remote work
- Salary range of 70-80K per year with opportunities for career growth
HIER NIETS INVULLEN
Marcel de Jong 020 6120081
Introduce yourself to us! Help us get to know you better by sharing your cv, your online profile or your website with us. We will get back at you within 2 working days.