Senior (Lead) C# Developer
- Job title Senior (Lead) C# Developer
- Location Meppel
Your job as Senior (Lead) C# Developer
What do you need
What's in it for you
Are you an experienced Backend Developer who enjoys playing a key role in the digital transformation of e-mobility? Work with the latest technologies in an inspiring environment with great colleagues.
Tech stack: .NET (C#) – Microservices – REST APIs – Azure – Gitlab
GRID.com was founded from the successful company GMU.online and works closely with co-owner Kees Koolen (former CEO of BOOKING.com and early investor in UBER). Around 70 employees work together from our offices in Meppel, Amsterdam, and Hengelo.
With our advanced GRID live map or our app (native iOS and Android), you can effortlessly find (the way to) reliable charging points in your area, all across Europe. We have plenty of brilliant plans and expansions, which is why we are now looking for reinforcement for these international ambitions.
Moreover, we have many other exciting international projects in our portfolio, such as energy management (see https://grid.com/en/energy), where we integrate and visualize devices like solar panels, batteries, and charging stations within our applications. We have implemented this, for example, for www.ctparkamsterdamcity.nl.
In the backend team, you collaborate with other colleagues, playing a crucial role in the reliability and scalability of GRID.com. In addition to the current applications, you also work on possible extensions and new applications. Thanks to the maturity of our teams, we can quickly adapt. You build and maintain high-quality applications. We work with the latest techniques and continuously explore how to implement AI in our application.
In our backend team, you work closely with dedicated colleagues and play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability and scalability of GRID.com. In addition to maintaining our current applications, you work on exciting extensions and new applications. You have the opportunity to build and maintain high-quality applications, and we always stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, including exploring how to integrate AI into our application.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 6 years of relevant programming experience with web applications in C# (.NET).
- You have experience in an (Azure) DevOps and/or cloud environment.
- You have some experience with Agile/Scrum.
- As a professional, you are results-oriented and strive for high quality.
- You enjoy your work and find satisfaction in achieving goals together.
- You are proficient in English, both spoken and written; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Hybrid working in a beautiful office in Meppel.
- Occasionally, the team meets in Amsterdam, combined with a fun outing.
- Working on a meaningful application that also looks great.
- Short project turnaround times.
- Collaborating in a talented and multidisciplinary company with good employment conditions.
HIER NIETS INVULLEN
Marcel de Jong 020 6120081
Introduce yourself to us! Help us get to know you better by sharing your cv, your online profile or your website with us. We will get back at you within 2 working days.