Article 1. Definitions
These general terms and conditions use the following definitions, unless expressly indicated otherwise, or determined otherwise by the context:
- IT Headhunter: the user of these general terms and conditions: IT Headhunter, with registered offices at Entrada 100, 1115 RV Duivendrecht, registered with the Chamber of Commerce with CoC number 34253127;
- Client: the legal entity or natural person who acts in the pursuit of his profession or company which or who has concluded an Agreement with IT Headhunter;
- Agreement: the Agreement between the Client and IT Headhunter;
- Candidate: a person selected by IT Headhunter and introduced to the Client;
- Employment Contract: the Employment Contract, the contract agreement, the freelance contract, or any other contract based on which the Candidate performs work for the Client as concluded between the Client and the Candidate.